Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weighing out against a first grader...

So, when I was at work today, I got taken out by this first grade boy. Now, I know it was an accident, but I was still pretty angry at him. It was at recess time, and we were out on the playground. I was on a swing, and this boy came up and asked if I would fly his little airplane for him. So, I got up to try to do it, not realizing he had gotten on the swing after I had gotten off. Now, this is a big boy. He weighs almost 120 lbs. I didn't notice when he pulled back to swing and hit me, causing me to fall to the ground. It really hurt. And I was really mad at him, I kind of yelled at him, saying he needs to be careful and watch before he starts swinging. He was trying to blame it on me, too, saying I needed to get out of the way, but eventually he apologized. Still, tonight I'm really starting to feel it, my back feels kind of sore and so do my knees and legs. Hopefully I won't get any bruises.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    :( Hope you don't have lasting injuries!

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger ec said…

    what a jerk! Where is he? I'll beat him up for you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home