Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Armani the mountaineer

I am extremely glad that I got my little kitten, Armani. He's four months old now, as of yesterday. I know I need to get some pictures up here of him because he's so cute you all should be able to share in his cuteness as well. A little naughty, too, but that's a kitten for you. I'm happy that he doesn't chew on plastic bags, and he has been leaving my peacock feathers alone, but he definitely has a taste for human fingers and toes. I don't know why, but he constantly tries to lick my fingers and toes and then goes to biting them, which I am trying to break him of. Especially because I think I'm going to take him home for Christmas with me (yes, he's a bit spoiled, I know) and I don't want him to bite my 16-month old nephew while he's there who loves cats. I spray him with the water bottle, which works for a bit, but he still tries to bite again later. So, if any of you know anything about training cats I would appreciate it. One cute thing he does is I've had to leave my closet doors shut because he somehow manages to climb up to the top shelf and I can't even get him down all the time. I think he has mounain goat blood somewhere in his past. He is definitely a good climber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home