Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Prayer requests

Hi, I know usually I don't post very serious or important blogs, but I just wanted to ask if my friends could be praying for my dad right now. I'm pretty worried about him. He had surgery on Thursday to remove a cist in his back, and the doctors found that the bones in his back are deteriorating. They think that he has leukemia. They did an MRI and will find out tomorrow for sure if he has it. Either way on Tuesday he is having surgery again to put something in his back to help support it. He is sounding very worried and nervous right now about it, which I don't blame him. I am going to call him in the hospital tomorrow to find out what the doctors found out. Please pray that he will get better. He said they will probably have to do bone marrow transplants if it is leukemia. Thanks for all your support and prayers on this. I hope God really uses this to bring me Dad closer to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home