Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been busy! I was in Boston for 7 days visiting friends from college, and I had a fantastic time. Then, last week, I started work at a new job. This weekend, I spent the entire time with one of my best friends playing lots of Settlers. It has been a really good past couple of weeks seeing friends and all.

Memorial Day, my mom has this big tradition where she watches the parade (which comes right by our apartment) and has one of the few cook-outs she has all summer. At the end, my mom, sister, and I were out there making ourselves some s'mores, when the young neighbour boys came over and started talking to us. The little red-headed boy who I love told me that I 'have really nice shirts.' I knew I liked him for a reason. That kid knows fashion when he sees it. : )

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    And did you get the "traditional" caribuo?

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger shoppergrl said…

    I missed out on that. They had gotten it for the parade, so I got to see them drinking the "traditional" caribo coffees.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home