Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Top Ten

I just wanted to post about some of the things that I have been into lately. It's in no particular order, just things I've been reading/watching/thinking about. Here we go:

1. Guitar Hero II video game. It is so cool, like Dance, Dance Revolution but with a guitar instead of a dance board. It has really good songs, too, and you totally feel like you're rocking out.

2. Michael Stars. He is one of my current fave designers. His specialty is t-shirts, and his materials are so soft and comfortable besides looking fabulous, plus he fits a wide range of body types.

3. My nephew, Parker. What can I say? He's a cutie.

4. Fragile Things by Neil Gaimon. This is a book of short stories, and I could not put it down. All of the stories are slightly creepy, and what makes them wonderful isn't necessarily what he puts in, but what he omits. I love it.

5. "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5. I cannot get enough of this song. It makes me want to sing and dance as well as lust after Adam Levine.

6. Dresses. I know I have been into these for awhile, but I've gotten two new dresses so far this summer, and I'm looking at getting another one. They are great for summer because they look all cute but they are very light and airy, perfect for hot weather. Michael Stars came out with a great new line of dresses: http://www.michaelstars.com/sp07_dresses.php, and I'm also into the Juicy Couture dresses right now: http://juicycouture.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/catalogPage.jhtml?itemId=cat110&parentId=cat104&masterId=cat103&cmCat=cat000000cat103cat104cat110&size=&sort=&tid=C6&viewMode=all

7. Every Second Counts by the Plain White T's. I really like this album, unfortunately, I got it before they added their "Hey There Delilah" song which is awesome. Go buy it.

8. Boston! Why, you ask? Because I am going there next week for vacation, and to visit a friend from college. I am way excited to see some of the Salem Witch stuff as well as go to the beach and soak in the east coast.

9. The Girls Next Door. Okay, totally guilty pleasure here. I started watching this show on E!, thinking how in the world can three girls all live together dating the same man. I really am getting into it, and the girls, while all bleached blonde with fake boobs, actually are really sweet and genuine. I'm still not sure how they can share their man, though.

10. My new Chanel sunglasses. I got them at Nordstroms, and I wear them with everything. They make me feel like a movie star. They are big and square and brown with the wonderful Chanel logo on the side. (Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of them to post. Use your imagination.)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger ec said…

    boy, you sure don't like cheap stuff do ya?

    I like 'hey there delilah,' too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home