Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech

I know that words can never really convey what you want them to when it is something this tragic, but my heart really goes out to all those families and friends for the people who died at Virginia Tech. I cannot even begin to imagine what they must be feeling right now. I'm feeling a little shook up over it, and I don't even know anyone who attends there. My prayers will be with you.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chremdacasi said…

    I couldn't agree more. My heart aches for those lost, and the families and friends left behind. And through it all, I just can't understand what would possess someone to go berserk like that. It is all so meaningless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home