Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

AARRGGHH!

Okay, so I ordered this black, Juicy Couture swimsuit from Victoria's Secret on March 5. About a month later, I received the bottoms, but I still have yet to receive the top. First, they said it was backordered until April 17, then May 12, then May 23, now I just checked the website, and they are saying it is backordered until May 30, PLUS both pieces are now on sale for about $20 less than for what I ordered them! First, why put a swimsuit on sale and make MORE people order it when you can't even fulfill the orders from 2 and a half MONTHS AGO???? Next, will I EVER get this suit? I just don't know what to do at this point. Should I cancel the order? But I've already received half the suit, so I would lose my shipping costs for that plus I would have to return them. I don't really have another bathing suit, only old ones, so I guess I could get another new one and wear that while I'm waiting for this suit to come in. Here is the link to the suit. Give me some advice, what would you do?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I would definitely call and make sure you get that extra $20 off of your costs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home