Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update

I feel like I should update because I haven't in awhile, but I'm not quite sure what to say right now. I've been busy, but with nothing super exciting. I went to a wedding on Saturday as a guest of a friend, and it was a bit weird because I didn't really know anyone. It was fun getting to wear a new dress, though, and successfully put on black liquid eyeliner. I need more places to wear that kind of make-up. On Sunday, I went into Chicago to meet with some friends from when I studied abroad in France in 2000. I can't believe it was that long ago. So, I've had my nose pierced for 6 years now.

I went to my first real day of work yesterday. I was a bit nervous for it, because I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was pretty low-key. I think I'll be doing a lot of giving medication, because they have to take it at 5 and at 8, which takes awhile with all the clients I have. I think I will like working with them. When I was leaving work yesterday, walking to my car, I heard my name called. When I looked back, one of my clients was poking her head out of her apartment door and calling good-bye to me. That was pretty cute.

And as for those of you dying to know about my swimsuit issues, after waiting three months for that juicy swimsuit, I ended up not loving it and sent it back. I am now waiting for this swimsuit instead. The good thing is it costs one third the amount of the other swimsuit. I guess more expensive isn't always better. Okay, I swear this will be my last post about swimsuits! At least, this summer....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home