Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who Knew Peeing in a Cup Could Be So Hard?

I had a horrible experience today at the hospital. As part of my new job offer, I had to go and get a physical, tb test, and do a drug test. I was okay with everything but the drug test. Apparently, I have what is called a "shy bladder", since it took me 3 tries over the course of 3 hours to produce enough pee in a cup for it to be valid for the drug test!!!!!! I always thought I could pee on command, but apparently I am wrong. And if I hadn't passed this part of the drug test, it was possible I could be fired from my new position. (Shudder) I never want to see the inside of that hospital again.

On the plus side, I got an email today from Victoria's Secret saying my swimsuit top has been sent out! I might actually get it before summer's over! Three months of waiting having finally paid off. : )

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger ec said…

    your life is tragic, my darling. waiting so long for a bathing suit top? how did you survive?

    love you!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I'm glad that everything finally came out--I was wondering about the end of that story1

     

Post a Comment

<< Home