Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Day Off

So, I didn't called to work again today, so I'm home. It's weird but really nice having Mondays off. I just don't want to get used to it, because I definitely could use the money. I do have a job for Wednesday already, which is good. I definitely think the 4 day work week is a good one, if only I could do that forever.

I clearly need to find another outlet for myself when I'm home alone, because I've recently been getting into this bad habit of internet shopping. I bought a jean jacket (which I love) off of the Armani Exchange website (so obviously that's a little pricey). I haven't bought any more clothes, because I put myself on a clothes buying freeze until November. However, I have recently been buying tones of tunes off of Itunes. I made myself about 6 new mix CDs recently. So, I shouldn't have been as shocked as I was when I got my receit today from Itunes and saw it was for $40.59. I couldn't believe I had bought that many songs. So, now it looks like I might have to put myself on a buying freeze on Itunes as well. It just doesn't feel like I'm buying anything when I just put in a password and click a button. Rather dangerous for me, I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    wow! that's crazy--did you buy any albums or were they just individual songs?

    maybe you could try to develop/continue/start a new hobby?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home