Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lazy Day

Well, I have not been up to too much this weekend. I've been feeling kind of lazy and introspective, which I guess is not a bad thing. I didn't even work today (monday) because I didn't get called to sub, so I had a forced day off. I've been purchasing tons of songs from I-tunes, and here are some of my favs right now:

1. This is a Song--by The Magic Numbers
2. Everything's Magic--by Angels and Airwaves
3. Thrash Unreal--by Against Me!
4. The Widow--by The Mars Volta
5. Hospital Beds--by Cold War Kids
6. Chelsea Dagger--by The Fratellis
7. An End Has a Start--by The Editors

I have been making all these mix CDs because I drive so much for work, I typically spend about an hour in the car each day, so you can guess how much I need various CDs.

I did see We Own the Night this weekend starring Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix. It was good, about their relationship as brothers and about drug busts in New York in the 80's. It didn't make any spectacular statements about either things, but it was very realistic. I thought Joaquin did an amazing job. He is such a fantastic actor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home