Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

So, I'm finally on Spring Break! It's such a nice feeling, I would be at work today otherwise, and I am sooooooooooo glad to not be working today. Or any day this week. It did not make me too happy, however, to have it snow about 4 inches on the first day of both Spring and Spring Break! I think someone was playing a joke on me. It's been getting marginally warmer, and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's, so maybe that will help it feel more like Spring. However, I am conflicted because I went shopping at the Chicago Premium Outlets today. They have a new Juicy Couture outlet store that opened up there about a month ago which I am super excited about, and I bought myself a new winter jacket. So, now I am not minding so much if it stays cooler weather because then I can wear my new winter jacket.

The Chicago Premium Outlets is amazing, by the way. They've got a Diesel outlet, Juicy Couture, BCBG, Coach, Dooney and Burke, a new Burberry Clearance store (a bit disappointing, actually, not too much inside, just basically lots of winter jackets and a few shoes), AND, coming soon according to the sign I spotted while there, drum roll please, A/X exchange! I am very excited, to say the least. What more could a girl possibly want?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger ec said…

    Money? to buy all the cool stuff nearby?

    Anywho, glad you're enjoying your break. It's terribly cold here, not in the 50s, but more like the 40s and lower, so I get the missing of spring.

    By the way, you need to read eclipse, because the fourth book comes out in august and the movie twilight comes out in december. There. Incentive. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home