Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Cat-Trauma

I feel so bad for my little cat, Armani right now. I was gone yesterday until today to stay with my mom for Memorial Day weekend. I got back about 30 minutes ago, and when I started unlocking my door, I heard this really loud meowing, and I thought how odd it was I could hear it so well through my door. Imagine my shock and horror when I looked over to my right and saw Armani crouching in the corner outside of my apartment, by the door that leads outside. I felt so bad, I don't know how he got out. I usually check as I am leaving to make sure he doesn't get outside, but he must've been let out yesterday as I was leaving. So, poor kitty, he was locked out of the apartment all night, with no food, water, or litter box. And I wonder if my neighbors heard him crying outside all night long, he must've been pretty upset. Luckily some of my neighbors have moved, so there's only this one guy that lives next to me now, but I am so happy he didn't call Animal Control or anything, and I would have lost my poor little kitty forever. I feel very lucky, too, that he didn't get outside and make a run for it or anything. I just feel so bad for him right now, he is acting a little traumatized still. I will have to be more careful next time. Although, hopefully he won't be making any runs for the door any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home