Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Woman Possessed

I don't know what has gotten into me. I used to hate sports with a passion. But I have been avidly following this NCAA tournament. Today, I found myself turning off music (which I love) in favor of listening to talk radio about the final four teams in college basketball, and I listened to it for at least 20 minutes, until I got home. I even knew the players they were talking about, because I haven't just been watching the Illinois games, I have been watching ALL the tournament games. 20 minutes. On the radio. With me, in my bright pink skirt.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    Who are you and what have you done with my friend?

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger ec said…

    seriously, i miss my kate.

    you should watch football instead.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home