Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bonjour

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I feel like I have been doing a whole lot of nothing very exciting. I have been working a lot, of course, and I am now done with one of my summer school classes, so that is very exciting. Yesterday was our last day, and we get out early, which was nice. I have a take home final I am still working on which isn't due until next Thursday, but I want to get it done before my next class starts on Monday. I worked on it last night and today and got three of the four essay questions completed, so I can finish up the rest on Sunday. I am going to be working a lot this weekend, 21 hours just in these next three days. I'm feeling pretty tired right now. This weekend is employee discount days at B and N, so I get 40% off books in the store, so I'm going to shopping there on Saturday to get some good stuff. I'm going to try and not spend my whole paycheck.

Other than that, I've been listening to a lot of books on CD with my commute to Champaign right now. I've been listening to a lot of David Sedaris, with Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim and Me Talk Pretty One Day. I really like his stories of France, since I've lived for for three months. I can definitely relate with some of the stuff he talks about. I like how he said in one story how he thinks everyone should live abroad for awhile, because it makes them a more complete person, or something like that. I agree with that. I've also been checking out some books, so I've read the next Artemis Fowl book. I haven't seen any movies in awhile because my sister and her husband go to see maybe one movie a year. That is kind of getting to me, I'm really wanting to go to a movie, but don't want to go alone and they won't go with me. Ah, well. It's helping me save my money, anyway.

This is my exciting life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home