Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tired

Today is the first day I have had off of work since Saturday. I am feeling pretty tired right now from all the training. Like, once I get used to the work I probably won't feel so exhausted, but it's a case of where I just get information overload trying to remember everything when I go to work, and trying not to make any mistakes. I think I'll really like it at Barnes and Noble, though, once I start getting the hang of things. The people who work there all seem super nice, and I am not in danger of crushing over that guy anymore once I found out not only is he 19, but he has a girlfriend. Still, he's a really fun guy to talk to, so that's nice. Just everyone who works there is a gigantic book lover (which makes sense), so it's fun to talk about books and everything. I'm working tomorrow again, so I'm trying to enjoy tonight off, but I still had class today, and I exercised, and then I went with my sister to watch her husband's softball game. I might go to bed early tonight. Bed is sounding so good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home