Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Guys are Weird

So, I ran into this guy in my dorm the other day who likes me, and he had a camera on him. He saw me and was like, "Oh, I'll take Kate's picture." So, he took my picture, and when I asked him what it was for, he said he was taking pictures of his college life to give to his mom. Why does he need a picture of me for his mother? We went on one date, and haven't hung out since. Does anyone else think that's a little weird? What is he really going to be doing with that picture?

In completely unrelated news, I took out one of my nose rings yesterday. It was a momentous occasion for me. Now I only have one. It was just time, I guess. I figured it would be harder to hide two nose rings in my internship next year then it would be to hide one. I guess I'm growing up.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger ec said…

    nah, i don't think the picture thing is weird. people do it all the time. don't overanalyze, kid.

    you're a big girl now...only one hole in your nose. pretty soon you'll be as conservative as me. :)j/k.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    Eden, you're hardly conservative at this point in life!

    Kate, I liked the two nose rings, but I understand, I've been considering taking out the tongue ring...:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home