Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hello again!

I was gone this entire weekend in a nearby town, spending time with the fam. My mom and grandma came down to my sister's house, and I met them there. It was fun. We didn't really do a whole lot. We went shopping (of course, my family seems to shop every time we get together, but I don't mind), we went out to eat, we went in the hottub of the hotel where my mom and grandma were staying. It was pretty nice. And I didn't do a lick of homework. I did, however, look for a job there this summer. I thought I was going to be getting a summer job at Blockbuster, but I called the store to see about my application, and found out that they already hired two new employees 3 weeks ago to replace the one girl I thought I was going to replace, since she was strongly recommending me, and he doesn't know if they will have any other positions open until the ISU students leave, so I have to call back in another week. So, I got applications for Victoria's Secret, Express, Starbucks, Best Buy, and Barnes and Nobles. I have a cousin who works at Best Buy, so I'm going to see if he can get me a job there, and they apparently have open interviews every Wednesday at Barnes and Nobles, so I'm heading there this Wednesday to interview. I'm all worried now about not getting a job this summer, I'm only going to be there for 3 months, and I really need some sort of summer job. So, please pray that everything works out for me!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    That's terrible about Blockbuster. The jerks.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger ec said…

    i might audition to be a studio guide at universal studios

     

Post a Comment

<< Home