Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, April 11, 2005

A Treatise on Skirts

Okay, so I'm a fan of skirts as much as anyone (and probably more than a lot), but there have to be some limits. Today, I was walking around on campus, and I saw this girl ahead of me with a super short skirt that just barely covered her behind. I was a little worried for her because it was pretty windy out, and sure enough, as soon as that thought had flitted through my brain, a gust of wind came along, blew up her skirt, and I got totally flashed. I was pretty grossed out. So, in the future for all you out there, if you're gonna wear a short skirt, you better make sure you are wearing something underneath.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I wore a skirt today! Not so short that I had to worry about the wind though. It came right above my knees and even then I kept trying to pull it down, like it should be longer. I felt like the slutty teacher.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger ec said…

    Hey, I own one skirt that actually is above my knees. Man, i'm practically a whore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home