Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Life Goes On

I confess to being disappointed that Illinois lost last night, but I am still just happy that they made it to the final two. This is the first time ever in the history of our school that they have made it this far. So, that is definitely something to be proud of. And we still have a better overall record than North Carolina! My sister came up yesterday to watch the game with me because her husband had tickets for the game down in St. Louis. It was fun, we went over to Assembly Hall (the basketball stadium) to watch it, they had it on the jumbo-tron screen, and over 12,000 people had shown up to watch it there. So, it was pretty crazy, and kind of hard to hear what was going on at times. So, now this chapter is over. I can concentrate on my schoolwork again and everything. : ) It was so exciting here on campus yesterday. About 92% of the people were wearing Illinois shirts. It was so nice out yesterday, I took a blanket over to the quad and laid out and studied for a test today, and everyone was talking about the basketball game. But hey, life goes on. And so does my homework.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    Sorry, I was sad as I watched the last ten minutes of the game.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home