Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Okay, I'll Explain

So, I'll explain my last comment. I am sitting here in my computer lab in my dorm innocently typing up my final, and I guess I was looking too sexy. That one guy in my dorm I mentioned earlier who likes me came up and asked what my schedule was like, did I have an hour or so to go out tonight. I am horrible at saying no even though I kind of wanted to, so I said yes, that was fine. He said he's getting people together for this one girl who I don't even know's birthday, and we're meeting in the lounge at 8:30 and walking to this bar that's like a block away. So, at least other people will be there. He went over to talk to this other guy about coming (who lives on my floor and is cute and nice and we always say hi to each other but have never really talked) and then came back, didn't say anything, just kissed me on the forehead and left. Not sure what that means, but I tend to overanalyze things. So, now I'm wondering if I should bring my friend Chris along as support or not. It's going to be a group of people who I probably won't know except for the person who invited me, so I would feel more comfortable bringing a friend. Decisions, decisions. I wish I was better at making them. At least this is taking my mind off the fact that I asked my dad for money to help pay for summer school and he pretty much refused, and last time I saw him over spring break he showed me this new painting he had bought for $10,000. I guess art is more important than his daughter's education. I'm pretty mad at him right now, if you haven't guessed. But I'll report tomorrow about what happens tonight.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I'm sorry about your dad. That makes me angry.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    So what happened last night?!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger ec said…

    i won't say what i want to call your father.

    you know what i would have said if some random guy kissed my forehead? "dude, you missed my mouth." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home