Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Truck drivers must be really horny. In the couple of months that I have been commuting between Bloomington and Champaign, I have had about 4 honk at me as I drive by them, and then, as I look at them, they wave at me. I guess it must get boring being on the road for so long each day. I am so happy because I am almost done with my last summer class. Tomorrow is my last day! Huzzah!!!!!!!! It hasn't been too bad, although the subject matter has been extremely boring, but we have gotten a lot of in-class time to work on our projects and homework, so I haven't had to do a whole lot on my own. I have to write one more 3 page paper before Monday, and then I am done.

I have to go now, but I will post more later about my exciting fourth of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home