Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Shopping (what else?)

Yesterday I had a really fun day with my sister and her friends. We drove up together to go to the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, and stopped by the Crate and Barrel outlet store on the way. I just wanted to buy so many things, but I was so proud of myself, I only bought a $2 pair of underwear. I think I'm finally learning some restraint at the mall, after only 24 years.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    1. Congrats on the not spending money. I just got my Ann Taylor bill and am clearly not doing well in that department.

    2. Where is there a Crate & Barrel outlet?

    3. You've been in Rockford and Wheaton with out telling me. Hmm.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger ec said…

    dude, i'm glad i'm too poor to buy anything other than food and the occasional movie...which out here is like two meals sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home