Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Update

I am not feeling very creative at the moment. I don't really have a whole lot to say, but I think I should try to update this for those of you who make an effort to keep up with my life. It was my mom's birthday on Thursday, so we celebrated twice for her, once on her birthday, and once this weekend with my sister and her husband coming up. That was fun having family here. I really like it when I get to see my sister and brother-in-law. We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse (mmmm), and my sister made this homemade German Chocolate cake which was way delish. Overall, I had a pretty relaxing weekend. I had to go to Champaign on Friday, and now only have two more times left to go to Champaign, for which I am very happy. That drive is starting to get to me. 5 hours spent in the car for a 4 hour class. It's just ridiculous. Although, they put this new boutique on the corner near the social work building, and this time I couldn't resist buying something there on our way back to the car. I got a cute new summery top that's a white cotton tank with black flowers embroidered onto the bottom, and this cute red chunky beads necklace to go with it. Trust me, it's cute. The weekend always seems to go by so fast, and now it's Monday. Although, this was the first weekend I did not have to work at Barnes and Noble, and I feel so much better today at work. Now I'm only working on Tuesdays there, and a couple of days a week I will take my grandma out. I'm taking her out tonight, we'll probably go to Walgreens so she can look at the make up (she really likes it there) and then maybe to a bookstore. I think I like this new schedule.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I didn't realize your BN schedule was changing. Are you cutting back on hours or just changing when you work?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home