Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Exhaustion 101

This has got to be one of the most exhausting weeks I have had in a long while. But exhausting in a good way, like I've been doing a lot of stuff. My internship is just really picking up. There is this 4-year old girl at one of my schools who we have to be with all afternoon when she's there because her behavior is completely out of control. It is ridiculous, we had 6 adults in there on Tuesday and Wednesday to watch 7 children, mainy to keep control of the girl. I don't know if she is going to stay, they are hoping to refer her to an all-day program because there is no way she will be ready to go to kindergarten next year. She just does not know how to act. I feel exhausting after trying to control her all day. Then I worked at Barnes and Noble on Tuesday and Thursday night, and on Wednesday I went out to coffee with a friend I haven't seen since March. We were out for about an hour and forty-five minutes. Pretty sad, huh? I didn't mind since I wanted to watch the rest of Lost, my new favorite show. Now today is the first day I've had to sleep in in awhile, and tomorrow I'm going on a retreat until Sunday with the emerging generation group at my church. My friend Patty is going with me, so that should be fun. Hopefully there will be some interesting people to meet there (i.e. cute boys). I'm trying to plan out my outfits for the weekend but am v. frustrated because I have no money to buy clothes with, and a lot of my clothes are too big for me now, so I feel like I wear the same 5 outfits over and over again, and most of the clothes I have are more for summer. I really need winter clothes (i.e. pants and sweaters). I feel so unstylish. If only I had money, I could dress so cute....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger ec said…

    Hey, but your clothes are too big for you! That always makes my day.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    You should put in Christmas/Birthday requests now, since my final week at ATL is coming up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home