Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm an aunt! (Again!)

Well, my sister had her second child this morning at 2:20am. So, I am now a proud aunt to another child. Her name is Haley Sue (not sure if I'm spelling that right), and she was 7 lbs. 11 oz. 19 inches. It sounds like she has a lot of dark hair already, which is funny because my nephew is so blonde. So, she might take after my brother-in-law more. I am very happy that both my sister and the baby came through safely after only 7 hours of labor. I won't get to see her for a few weekends, but in a few weeks I can see for myself how cute she is. Yea, babies!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    Congrats again!

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger ec said…

    Kate saying 'yay babies' how much has changed since college. :)

    CONGRATS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home