Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bankers are the new flirts

I have this list of people in service-type positions who are obligated to flirt with their customers in order to provide good service. Here is the list: waiters, flight attendants, people selling magazine subscriptions. After opening up a new savings account on Friday, I have decided that bankers need to be added to the list. I had the cutest banker helping me on Friday, he was probably about 27 0r 28, blonde, and a good dresser. He even got me some free stuff: I'm getting a $50 gift card from Starbucks and a $10 gift card to Best Buy in the mail, and he upgraded me credit card so I now get 1% back on all purchases. Then he sent me an email telling me about all the great features I get with my new account. I think it's love.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    Or maybe he recognized you as the hot tamale that you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home