Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter and such

Easter has come and gone. It was a good holiday, but nothing too major for my family. Holidays are definitely getting to be more low key the older I get. I barely got an easter basket this year, but I'm not complaining because I got a $25 gift certificate instead to J. Crew for this jean skirt I've been wanting. Much better than loads of chocolate. In the evening, I went to this awesome concert at the Metro for Stellastarr*. It was one of those concerts where the band sounded even better live than in person, and their CD's are fantastic. The opening band was great, too, this Brittish band called the Editors, and if that is an example of Brittish men then I will have a fabulous time in London this fall. : )

The process to go is ongoing. I got FedExed two applications in the mail that are a trifle foreign looking right now. They are forms to fill out to send to London, and I got emailed three explanation sheets on how to fill them out, so that will be my weekend project.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger ec said…

    i've heard of the editors. lucky!

    Looking forward to see you again, babe. I'm about to invest into a futon so you and sarah will have a place to sleep. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home