Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Graduation weekend!

This weekend was my graduation weekend from graduate school! I didn't walk, and now I'm kind of sad that I didn't, but I will get over it. My sister and brother-in-law came up for the weekend to celebrate it, along with Mother's Day, and my whole family went out to eat on Saturday night to Weber Grill (mmm, good), and then got cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for dessert (mmmm, even better.) I got some presents from my fam, too, which was nice, some money from my mom and grandma, gift certificates to Old Navy and Linens 'n Things from my sister, Sarah, and some social work books from my sister, Chris. It's a nice feeling that now I can put MSW after my name on reports.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home