Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Prayers Answered

I don't think I mentioned this before, but they had sent back part of my GSCC application citing that the assistant dean I had endorse my application was not the "Senior representative" needed to do it (I think most people get the dean to do it,) so I sent this anxious email pleading my case about why the assistant dean was the person to have endorse it. I hadn't heard anything back from them and was about to make an appointment to go drive to Champaign in order to meet with the dean for this when I got an email back today saying it's okay, I can just go ahead and send my application back in! I am so relieved right now. Also, I put my details into this homestead group to rent a room for the first three weeks I am there, and I got back an answer saying there's a room for me at this place by the Ealing Cross tube station. I'm just trying to figure out if that is in central London, does anyone else know? I need to book someplace in central London. And I sent an email to a friend of a friend who lives in London and got back this lovely Brittish response in email form. I'm starting to feel less anxious, which is good considering I will be leaving in three weeks! Ahhhh! I am getting very excited, however, especially now that I don't have to worry about my form.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger sarahnoel said…

    I'm so thankful that everything seems to be falling into place for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home