Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rant #3015

I am feeling so frustrated right now with this whole General Social Care Council application for Great Britain. I went to try and get a bank draft today (for 155 pounds! this better be the experience of my life), and they have them but it will take about 5-6 days to get to the bank. I wanted to get this thing over with and send it out tomorrow. I am partly mad at the bank for taking so long, but partly mad at myself that I didn't get this going sooner when I so could have last week. I didn't even think about the fact that they might have to order it. I'm starting to feel kind of nervous about going, I think, but I know that I definitely still want to do it. I think I will have to completely rely on God the whole time and not think about all the unknowns (i.e. I will have to find a job, place to live, friends, have enough money to support myself, etc.) I really think I am supposed to go, I am just having a semi-freak out session right now. At least I will have everything else ready after tomorrow, and then I can just wait on the bank draft and then go send it off! Hurray! This thing has been the biggest pain in my behind that has ever been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home