Tales from the Sky

The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Brief Update

For those of you wondering what I have been up to these days, I've been mostly busy with family affairs. My sister is very close to having her baby, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens within the next week. I went down to Bloomington last weekend for her baby shower, and I stayed overnight until Sunday morning. This week I've just been relaxing and laying out at the pool tons. I went to the beach last Friday (in Chicago on Lake Michigan, still, better than nothing) with some friends, and now this weekend I am going to Bloomington again for the entire weekend for my cousin's wedding. I broke down and bought a new dress for it because I felt pretty in it, it's from BCBG and it looks like a Monet print, and it was majorly on sale. Other than that, not much words of wisdom right now. Just some major summer relaxing. Gotta get it in now before I get a real job.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home